3 times I almost died!!

Everyone loves their childhood. Chidhood is the time when we are free from the pressure of society, free from the expectations of our parents, and free from the fear of failure. It is undoubtedly the best time of our life. We have many happy childhood experiences such as going for picnic, making new friends everywhere(litrelly everywhere), participating in events, meeting our favorite cartoon characters, etc.
But these experiences need not to be always good, some childhood experiences can be horrifying as well. Here are three of my most awful experiences.



3. Met an accident

I was in Bhilai (Chhattisgarh), I went there with my family to attend my uncle's wedding. And I've got a habit sleeping early at 8 p.m. everyday. So one night, couple of days before the wedding I was taking a walk from the place where the wedding took place to my grandmother's home with my father and uncle, it was already late and I was very exhausted, it was a 10 minutes walk. I could barely walk and just wanted to sleep. Finally we reached there. The house was on the other side of the road, there was no traffic as it was already late. Father and uncle crossed the road. I started crossing but couldn't even keep my eyes open. I got hit by a motorcycle. I was taken to hospital but thankfully there were no serious injuries but many bruises and cuts. The accident was not that server and after getting the first aid I got back from the hospital. Everyone was relieved. I attended the wedding with wall the band-aids.



2. When I almost drowned

                   

I was in Chhindwara(Madhya Pradesh) at my uncles house to attend a function. I was about 4-5 years old. I was playing at the courtyard, there was a cemented tank filled with water and cover by white opaque plastic sheet and brikes were kept on it to stop it from moving. I was alone at the courtyard and I tried to to climb on the tank with curiosity to know whsts inside it, as I reached the top I took a step forward and fell directly into it, I didn't know to swinm and was struggling to get out for about 30 seconds. Finally a person on the first floor saw me and came rushing to rescue me out. He got me out of it and rapped me in a towel and my life was saved.


1. When I almost fell down from the roof



This is how I celebrated my 3rd birthday.It was the morning of my third birthday. My parents planned a birthday party. All the preparations were going on, all my neighbours and relatives were invited. My parents were busy in the preparations. After some time when my parents realised that they haven't seen me for a while they started searching for me, they searched all the rooms, toilets and kitchen but I was nowhere to be found. Then my father went to check the roof. He got really scared to see me sitting on the boundary wall of the roof with my legs hanging outside. He slowly slowly came towards me without making any noise and grabbed me and took me back. He was horrified.
When everybody was busy preparing I had sneaked out and climbed the stairs to reach the second floor. There was a chair lying next to the boundary wall which my grandmother used to sit whenever she goes to roof, I ued to chair to climb on the wall and was sitting there, there was no one outside as it was a very hot day of summer. All the preparations were almost complete and the party took place that night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koko, the talking gorilla!

Asia's first double arm transplant is a success!

China's new QR park